Pushkar and the Camel fair

13:50:00 0 Comments A+ a-

I was a bit scared when we arrived in Pushkar... There were so many people that were tring to follow our bus, I thought the were waiting for tourists, But I was wrong, there were just tring to get a seat in the bus throwing their bags from the windows. Lucky that the police helped us coming out the bus.
So many people and so many colours. The ladies are beautiful more colourfull than normaland the men are amazing with their bright turbans. I love the shoes that are wearing and all the jewelries. So many shops here selling clothing... Too much touristic for us. There's a lake that looks like a small Varanasi with Ghats and bath in the water and Aarti in the evening and morning.
Next adventure Jaisalmer and the Safari on camel in the desert. I'm looking after to be there...